Thursday, February 19, 2009

That's Right I am Starting a Blog


After a lot of deliberation and because i had a request from a couple of people I have decided to start a blog. I really don't know why I need to. I have no wife, no kids, and well I am not even going to school right now so I don't see why anyone would actually want to read this. Mainly my life is composed of going to work (Zinch) and watching sports. Hopefully though this blog i can write about my dating life, which I know most of my family is laughing right now, I might write some of my opinions on what is going on in the sporting world (especially BYU!!!), and so my mom can know what I am up to and i won't feel as guilty because I never call her. Anyway i hope you enjoy and hopefully I can remember to actually update this thing.

For those who want a quick update on my life I am currently living in Provo, UT and working at my job Zinch. I live at the Cinnamon Tree Apts. which is a piece of dump. I am not currently dating anyone right now and I am just enjoying being single. Also come December i will be the only Hancock (besides Scotty of course) that won't be married. I know that sounds pathetic to most of you, but I am having a lot of fun out here.

8 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to read this! It will be nice to hear an opinion about BYU from someone that is actually a devout die hard. The part about being single is sad Sam, would you like me to call in a favor from Annie Hazelton :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, How about instead of blogging, you fill up some of your spare time with dating? Then you could solve the whole "only Hancock that wont be married" thing. Then you can have babies and blog about them, because I, unlike Mikila, enjoy seeing pictures of people's children, especially when they are cute Hancocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am happy though that you are starting a blog because you don't call me either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was Than in the picture. It's weird how much you guys look alike. It's been a while since I have seen a picture of you. And you could beat checka. You could find someone and get married this summer before her. Although that would suck for me because then we would have to fly out again. Just wait until after Ben has a job and then get married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Shauna...I had to look at the picture for a long time because I thought it was Than. And I have to agree with Kaylee...start dating instead of blogging. And Mikila had a very interesting idea. But if this is the only way I am ever going to hear from you, I will take it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for blogging. The question I have is...why am I finding about about your blog through mikila's!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! Why is everyone telling Sam that he should be dating instead of blogging?? DOn't listen to them Sam! Kaylee, don't take offense, I think that your kid is cute but I need to be entertained once in a while. To look at children gives me as much intellectual stimulation as watching a snail cross a finish line! Erica don't be offended that you had to find out about Sam's blog through me, I'm sure the only reason why he told me was because I kept nagging him :) Becky, Sam could do better than Annie! If worst comes to worst Sam you could always import a Phillipino :).

    ReplyDelete