Saturday, February 28, 2009

Huge Shout Out to Miki K's


Last night was awesome! Thanks to my good friend Mikila Hemstalk i was able to get a great deal on some MC Hammer Vanilla Ice tickets for Friday night. I took Shannnon Robertson with me and we had a great time. Vanilla Ice opened up and he rocked. He sang a bunch of his new stuff and then took it back old school style with some Ice Ice Baby and Go Ninja Go. I don't think there is a better way to relive apart of your childhood then to actually see Go Ninja Go Ninja Go actually performed live by the Ice Man himself. After Vanilla Ice it was Hammer Time and he did not fail to disappoint. He kept pretty much old school the entire time and it was fun watching him up there in his hammer pants bustin out to U Can't Touch This. Seriously though last night was a blast. Overall I think that Vanilla put on a better show, but nevertheless, both were way cool. Once again Mikila thanks for the hook up and you can officially call me Coach from now on!


Also just a quick update on the ankle. For all you Nay Sayers out there I did play in my soccer game on Thursday and I did dominate. i played goalie, but was an absolute beast back there. Also i have a game tonight that i will most likely dominate in again! And i hope that everyone said their prayers today so that the Cougs will be the Utes!

5 comments:

  1. That's a sweet shirt Sam, I'm really jealous. I still can't believe Mom wouldn't let me take the Prius back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some terms that I would like to talk about: 1. "you can call me coach," "I'm a beast that tore it up!" I know that its hard to be real on a blog but try to bring yourself down to reality :)! Glad that you and Bushy had fun. I called up the temple and put the Cougars on the prayer role just so you know ;) I really hope they win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice if you changed this now that football season has started up again!!! I want to hear all of the inside news about the Cougars.

    ReplyDelete